Our client has developed a new platform for CRO Sourcing and Research currently in use by 13 of the largest pharmas. This is analogous to the original ARIBA rollout- a “say what” moment in Supply Chain.
- Provide on-site marketplace customer support for biopharma companies
- Explain and educate new users on the benefits of using the marketplace
- Develope face-to-face customer relationships with scientists, business operations, and procurement
- Troubleshoot and assist when users have questions/concerns/issues about the marketplace
- Ensure customer satisfaction through diligent request management
- Present summaries and updates at weekly internal team meetings
- Create agendas, and follow up on marketplace update meetings with clients
- Drive early adoption of the marketplace
- Build relationships with procurement team and find new opportunities for growing marketplace activity
- Understand clients’ procurement objectives and business goals in order to assist in implementing appropriate category strategies
- Develop, Coordinate and analyze RFI and RFPs for clients using their standards to evaluate suppliers for various types of research services.
- Implement processes and procedures to align the clients’ marketplace to their internal compliance and category strategy requirements.
- Work proactively with researcher to identify areas for improvement and increase performance of and customer satisfaction with the marketplace.